Terms and conditions
THE VR DEN Ltd
When booking a session, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined below.
- Prior to the session customers must complete and sign a Health and Safety declaration.
- Some sessions may be recorded. By using our services, you allow us the right to use any recorded content on our website and social media sites.
- The cancellation period for any session is 24 hours prior to the time slot booked, and will entitle the customer to a full refund.
- If there is an error on our part with a booking (for example, equipment malfunction, glitches in online booking, or electricity failure, etc.) then the customer is entitled to a full refund and will be provided with an alternative time slot at half the price.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who is under the influence of drugs (prescribed or otherwise) or alcohol.
- Abusive or rude behaviour will not be tolerated on the premises. We value our staff and other customers' well-being. We will report any misconduct to the police.
- Any intentional damage inflicted to equipment or our venue will be reported to the police.
- The recommended minimum age for the use of our equipment is 12 years old, and children under 16 must be accompanied by a guardian.
- It is the guardians' responsibility to ensure that the content accessed by the child is suitable for their age. Our games all come with a recommended age rating, and we are able to provide advice on which content is most suitable. However, we also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who is clearly below the PEGI minimum age guidelines for any game which carries a PEGI rating.
Each of us is different and can react in different ways to a feeling of immersion in virtual worlds. Individuals are bound to experience VR is a variety of different ways. By booking with us, you agree that The VR Den Ltd cannot be held liable for any adverse health effects which may be incurred during the time you are playing.
Please note that you may experience the following side-effects while playing:
It is our recommendation that customers with a history of epilepsy do not use our equipment.